Last updated: April 11, 2022
Introduction and Overview
Mobile reCell LLC (“Mobile reCell”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, and share information about you as well as your rights and choices about such collection, use, and sharing. This Privacy Notice applies collectively to our website http://mobilerecell.com as well as the services offered by Mobile reCell, whether via a website or mobile application that Mobile reCell operates and links to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Services”).
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice may change from time to time (see Changes to this Privacy Notice). Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Privacy Notice periodically for updates. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us as set forth in the Contact Us section below.
We collect the following types of information from users of the Services.
1. Information You Provide to Mobile reCell
We collect certain information you provide directly via the Services:
- Your contact information when you contact us by email, chat, telephone, or via a contact form. This contact information may include, but is not limited to, email address, name, phone number, and/or physical address.
- Professional information about you, including your employer.
- Payment information when you subscribe to the Services.
- The content of your communications with us as necessary to provide you with the Services.
2. Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of the Services, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data, the date of your visit, the pages and resources that you access and use on the Services, and other analytical data.
- Information about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating software, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and other similar information. This data may include IP address, browser type and version, MAC address, device advertising ID (e.g., IDFA or AAID), and other device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Information about your location if you give us permission to do so. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Services at any time by way of your device settings.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve the Services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests.
- Improve and customize the Services.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Session cookies to operate the Services.
- Preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies to help maintain the security of the Services.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
In particular, we have implemented Google Analytics, which tracks and reports website traffic, and we permit Google to share the data it collects with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Rights and Choices below.
Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Services and its contents to you, including to provide customer support.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- If you have an account with Mobile reCell, to provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To monitor usage of the Services and improve the Services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services, as well as information regarding our newsletters and various marketing or promotional materials, that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been de-identified) without obligation to you except as prohibited by applicable law.
For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use your information, see Your Rights and Choices below.
Sharing of Your Information
We share information about you as follows:
- Service Providers. We may share your information with our agents, vendors and other service providers (collectively “Service Providers”) in connection with their work on our behalf. Service Providers assist us with services such as payment processing, credit checks, data analytics, marketing and promotional services, website hosting, and technical support. Service Providers are prohibited from using your information for any purpose other than to provide this assistance, although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified data for other purposes.
Affiliates. We may share your information with our related entities, including our parent and sister companies. For example, we may share your information with our affiliates for customer support, marketing and technical operations.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners in connection with offering you co-branded services, selling or distributing the Services, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
- Merger or Acquisition. We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. We may share your information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also share your information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of Mobile reCell, the Services or any third party.
- Consent. We may share your information for any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent.
Without limiting the foregoing, in our sole discretion, we may share aggregated information that does not identify you or de-identified information about you with third parties or affiliates for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share your information, please see Your Rights and Choices below.
Your Rights and Choices
1. Review and Update of Account Information
You may access, update, or remove certain account information that you have voluntarily submitted to us through the Services by sending an email to us at email@example.com. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity.
Please note that we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. California residents have additional rights as set forth in Your California Privacy Rights below.
2. Tracking Technology Choices
Cookies and Pixels. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove tracking technologies, some parts of the Services may not function correctly.
You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the instructions as provided in emails to click on the unsubscribe link, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field of the email. Please note that you cannot opt-out of certain non-promotional emails, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or Mobile reCell’s ongoing business relations with you.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law grants additional privacy rights to California residents. In particular, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires businesses to disclose, for the past 12 months, (i) the categories of personal information collected, (ii) the sources of the collected personal information, (iii) the purposes for which the collected personal information is used, (iv) the categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose, and (v) the categories of any personal information sold. Mobile reCell provides these disclosures below.
The CCPA defines the “sale” of personal information very broadly to include to include any disclosure to another business or third party “for monetary or other valuable consideration.” Because Mobile reCell may participate in ad networks as described under Information Collection above, and such participation has been interpreted to constitute a “sale” of personal information under the CCPA, Mobile reCell provides a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link on the homepage of its website to permit users to opt out of sharing any of their personal information (including IP address) with such ad networks.
|Category||Sources of Collection||Purposes of Collection||Disclosures for a Business Purpose|
|Identifiers||Website visits, creation of accounts and registration for Mobile reCell products and services||For customer registration, to enable Mobile reCell to provide its products and services and to allow Mobile reCell to communicate with you||To Mobile reCell service providers to assist in providing Mobile reCell products and services|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute||Registration to receive Mobile reCell products and services||To enable Mobile reCell to provide its products and services and to allow Mobile reCell to communicate with you||To Mobile reCell service providers to assist in providing Mobile reCell products and services|
|Commercial information||Purchase of Mobile reCell products and services||To provide Mobile reCell products and services to customers and maintain purchase history||To Mobile reCell service providers to facilitate delivery of products and services|
|Internet or other electronic network activity||Your browsing and search history on our website and other interaction with our website||To improve the visitor experience on our website, diagnose server problems and administer our website||To third-party analytics services providers for the purpose of enhancing our website and improving the effectiveness of our advertising|
|Geolocation data (with permission)||Physical location or movements of your mobile devices||To provide features of the Services and to improve and customize the Services||To third-party service providers such as, internet service providers, data brokers, data analytics providers, and technology providers, to assist with marketing.|
California residents also have the rights described below. We will not discriminate against any California resident who exercises these rights.
Right to access/know your information. You may request from us a list of (i) the personal information that we have collected about you, and (ii) the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information. You have the right to up to two (2) access requests each twelve (12) months.
Right to delete your information. You may request, at any time, that we delete your information and direct our service providers to delete your information from their records. We are not required to delete any information that is necessary to provide our Services you have requested, to detect security incidents, or to comply with a legal obligation, among other limited exceptions.
You may contact us to exercise these rights at email@example.com. To ensure the privacy and protection of individuals, we are required to verify your identity (or that of your authorized agent) or otherwise authenticate your request(s), which we will do in accordance with the CCPA regulations. Please note that, under the CCPA, we are not required to grant a request to access/know or a request to delete with respect to personal information obtained from you in your role as an employee, owner, director, officer or contractor of a company and within the context of Mobile reCell providing its services to such company.
Your European Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”). Those rights include:
- The right of access to your information.
- The right to rectify your information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to have your information erased (“right to be forgotten”) if certain grounds are met.
- The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information at any time (if our processing is based on consent).
- The right to object to our processing of your information (if processing is based on legitimate interests).
- The right to object to our processing of your information for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to receive your information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit your information to another controller without hindrance from us (data portability).
If you are located in the European Union and you are or have been a user of our services, we may send you marketing communications based on our legitimate interests, subject always to your right to opt out of such communications. Further, if you are located in the European Union, we will never share your information with a third party for such third party’s marketing purposes, unless you have specifically consented to us doing so.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of the above rights. We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity, and in some circumstances, we may charge a reasonable fee for access to your information.
Furthermore, if you believe that our processing of your information is inconsistent with your data protection rights under the GDPR and we have not adequately addressed your concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority of your country.
For purposes of the GDPR, when we collect personal information directly from you, we are a “controller” and you are a “data subject.” When we process your personal information on behalf of our enterprise customers, the customer is the “controller” and we are the “processor” (i.e., processing your personal information only as instructed by the customer).
Visitors Outside the United States
Mobile reCell is a U.S.-based company. If you are a non-U.S. resident and provide us with your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be transferred to and processed in the United States, where the laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your information, you consent to such transfer and processing.
The Services are intended for a general audience and are not directed to children under 16 years of age. Mobile reCell does not knowingly collect personal information of children as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) or the GDPR (as applicable) in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA or the GDPR. If you are a parent or guardian and believe Mobile reCell has collected such information in a manner not permitted by COPPA or the GDPR, please contact us as at email@example.com and we will remove such information to the extent required by COPPA or the GDPR.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Mobile reCell will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Mobile reCell will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Links to Other Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. We strongly advise you to review the privacy notice of every website you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to revise this Privacy Notice at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised Privacy Notice and updating the “last modified” date above. Your continued use of the Services indicates your consent to the Privacy Notice then posted. If the changes are material, we may provide you additional notice to your email address. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our website and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us as follows:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 317-689-7501