Become part of our team
We’re on a mission to reshape how companies manage corporate-owned IT asset recovery by providing innovative, software-driven solutions that are transparent, secure, and sustainable.
Our Core Values
We are driven by integrity, innovation, inclusivity, and impact for our customers, community, and environment.
- We are transparent, honest, and clear in our communication.
- We deliver on our commitments.
- We build relationships based on integrity and trust.
- We do what is right—not what is easy.
- We take ownership and accountability for our missteps.
- We introduce the best and brightest ideas to our customers.
- We are flexible and adapt to the unique needs of each customer.
- We create long-lasting, durable solutions.
- We pioneer forward-thinking technology.
- We embrace change and continue to evolve.
- We honor equality, opportunity, and inclusivity for all.
- We treat others how they wish to be treated.
- We have humility and learn from those around us.
- We are open-minded when facing our differences.
- We collaborate and unite in our decisions.
- We seek the best outcomes for those with whom we work.
- We actively give back to the community around us.
- We seek sustainable solutions and prioritize opportunities to improve our environment.
- We think big, execute boldly, and believe greatness is possible!
“The atmosphere at Mobile reCell is fun, challenging, and constantly evolving. I can ask anything and receive honest answers. My team is full of innovators who bring plenty of ideas to the table, and we always have great conversations around them.”
– Julie Kidwell, Director of Operations
“I love that I can be myself around the team, and they can too. We respect each other’s time and space. We have a lot in common, too, so it’s easy to form friendships.”
– Bilal Siddiqui, VP of Strategic Partnerships
“I love that our team supports each other. Most team members go out of their way to ensure I have what I need when I ask for help, which is a big deal since most of my questions identify ways to help our customers. The support system we have at Mobile reCell allows us to win.”
– Rachael Youngman, Enterprise Account Executive
“I have always been an introvert and struggled with being social in the workplace. When I started at Mobile reCell, everyone welcomed me and treated me with respect—not like I was just someone on the payroll. I appreciate that everyone’s ideas get equal consideration despite their job title.”
– Kaitlyn McKamey, Creative Manager
“I love the vibe at Mobile reCell—it’s highly collaborative. We all work towards common goals but with plenty of autonomy. I work with an incredible group of people.”
– Jim Holt, VP of Sales
“The Customer Experience Team is responsible for delivering value to our customers, achieving their business goals, and maintaining relationships over time. It’s challenging, super rewarding, and—in my opinion—the most critical aspect of our business.”
– Chris Berry, VP of Customer Experience
Our Company Culture
A strong company culture is a clear indicator of a startup’s current and future success. We are a team of great people with the freedom to be awesome. Learning from our successes and challenges, we are a truly innovative and collaborative team that isn’t afraid to try new things. We strive to have fun, push ourselves, and deliver the best experience possible to our customers.
Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana 2022
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Remote Work Program
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Paid Holiday Leave
Volunteer Time Off
401(k) with Company Match
Flexible Work Schedule
Professional Development Funds
Mobile reCell is committed to living our value of inclusivity, and we actively seek to learn from each other, our customers, partners, and communities. We purposefully seek opportunities to recruit, retain, and promote a diverse mix of team members, allowing us to access a broad range of ideas and talent.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for everyone.