Why the time is right for refreshing your corporate owned devices
As you may already know, the later months of the year always play havoc with the resale value of mobile devices due to people & companies flocking to trade in their older phones or tablets...
- The new iPhone 7 will be released
- Apple will be dropping support for older model devices when iOS10 drops. This includes the iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad mini, and iPhone 4s.
- A new iPad will most likely be announced
All the factors above will drop the value of your devices considerably. The same pattern will continue next year so, start planning now!
At the same time next year it's likely support will be dropped for the iPhone 5, 5c, and iPad 4. If you're company is planning on upgrading to newer model devices next year we highly recommend having a value recovery plan of action in order to recoup as much money as possible.
For example, right now an iPhone 5s could be worth over $100 depending on its condition. You may be asking what would the value be in 3-6 months from now? Last year when the iPhone 6s released, the iPhone 5s resale value dropped about 60% over the following 3 months. Take advantage of trading in used apple devices before the value drops drastically!
Not only does Mobile reCell provide maximum value back... we make asset retiring extremely simple & secure!
- Emails with pre-paid FedEx labels send directly to employees
- R2 (Responsible Recycling) and ISO14001 certifications
- Real time fair market value and device depreciation trend
- 24/7 Customer Service. Our team is available to answer all questions anytime.
- Access to Mobile reCell's VR application where you can view...
- processing reports / audits along with value per line item
- fair market value of your devices
- depreciating market trends of Apple & Samsung devices. How much value are your devices loosing monthly by not trading them in now?
- certificates of data destruction
ASK US FOR A QUOTE!
Mobile reCell has years of experience managing mobile asset disposition for both large corporations and small businesses. Let us know how we can assist your business in effectively managing the safe resale of your smartphones and tablets!
Tags: Apple release, new iphone, new ipad, buyback, smartphone buyback, mobile asset recovery
Categories: Company News,Industry News,Helpful Tips