We are looking for a talented and experienced developer who’s excited about using technology to solve problems, create solutions, and automate services we provide to Fortune 100/500 enterprises.
Founded in 2014, Mobile reCell has quickly established itself as the go-to mobile asset recovery solution partner for large enterprises, managed mobile providers, and other organizations. Mobile reCell's software-focused approach was built to address the gap in technology and technology asset recovery. Our platform provides full process visibility, tools for efficient migrations and simple no-cost solutions that provide high returns in the recovery of mobile assets. Our integrations converge existing processes with efficient and proactive asset recovery; allowing for full policy governance, compliance, and control over the mobile asset in its final stage of the life cycle.
We are a small, young, and lean team based in Carmel, IN servicing some of the largest enterprises on a global scale. We are at a young growth stage, but building a solid reputation and taking over the industry quickly.
- Collaborating with strategists and developers to produce application designs and transforming application designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Regular exposure to executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- SQL/Database optimization
- The position requires self-motivation, constant communication with colleagues, and a willingness to collaborate in a lean and fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience in planning and delivering applications used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills and attention to detail
- Deep functional knowledge and hands-on design experience with back-end development, server-side web application logic and integration, web services, and APIs.
- Ability to produce code using .NET languages (C#, VB, ASP.NET)
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Strong grasp of security principles
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Must provide list of verifiable references